Monday, July 21, 2008

Busy Sunday

We had stake Priesthood meeting at 7:00 am. I taught the gospel doctrine lesson in our ward. Our regular teacher asked me on Thursday to substitute since they were going out of town. I then spoke at a ward conference. The topic of my talk was teaching Aaronic Priesthood holders the value of hard work. Then I attended a youth fireside which was a review of experiences on our stake pioneer trek.

My mom got herself into her wheelchair by herself today. Big breakthrough. She was able to stand up with her walker, walk over to her wheelchair, and sit down without assistance. In the evening she walked (with her walker) from our front door to our living room. She even made it up onto the carpet. Good job mom.

No comments:

Heads

Heads
Some Carvings I have done